Monday, September 28, 2009

And School Starts Once Again

Ahhhh, school has finally started once again. Currently (nearly) 6 weeks into the school year. It's been pretty crazy, though it's been fun. The classes are crazy. Our curriculum is above the standards of an average home school, and teachers have to write their own lessons, until home schools where it's all planned out and they only have to follow it.

Last night, I had gone to my aunt's wedding with my family in my kickin' balloon blue party dress. I thought I actually looked pretty snappy for the first time in sooo long. It was almost unbelieveable, but I got slapped, so I doubt it was just a figment of my imagination. Oh, I also got a pair of silver 2 inch stilettos, it was pretty exciting.

Recently, I've been really into the British pop artists, and other British artists. It usually isn't my thing to listen to them, but they are galaxies apart from the American artists. Their songs have a bigger range of subjects other than love. Not just that, most of them are more dainty sounding when singing than American musicians. American musicians have a different ring in music and beats than the British, which is fairly refreshing when you have a sudden change in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment